Dramatization enables a child to communicate the ideas and bring alive certain character with voice modulation, gesticulation and tone. Keeping in mind “Dialect” competition will be held for G-3 Woodlanders as per schedule:
Semi Final : Friday, 11th January 2019
Final: Thursday, 17th January 2019
More about competition: Dialect is a story telling competition in which the child needs to narrate any English story and act according to the different characters in the story.
- Parents need to send the consent in the child’s My Almanac positively by Friday, 21st December 2018.
After this date no confirmations will be accepted.
- For the finals the child can dress up according to the character and can bring props (Not compulsory).
- If participants will be 5 or less than 5 then in that case no semifinals will be conducted.
- The story should not be from the syllabus.
- Time Limit: 2- 3 minutes.