In today’s fast track world, it is essential that one should be expressive enough to present his / her thoughts and ideas publically. In order to enhance the expression and their speaking skills, the 1 st competition planned for G-4 Woodlanders is “Elocution”.
- Semi Final will be held on Monday, 22nd April 2019
- Finals will be held on Wednesday, 8th May 2019
- Child can select any one topic :
- Stop bullying, be a friend.
- Stop killing yourself , say no to plastic bags.
- The pollution Menace (Raise your voice against water pollution)
- Character is the basis of all leadership
- Science in the service of humanity
Duration : 1 – 1 ½ Minutes
Purpose : To develop public speaking skills and enhance expression.
Note : Confirmation should be sent in the My Almanac till Thursday, 18th April 2019.
: If participants will be 6 or less than 6 then in that case no semifinals will be conducted.