We in Woodland believe that the child in his initial stages should be equipped with the skills that can add to their confidence and hence, improve overall personality. To equip our G-5 Woodlanders with the speaking skills, the 1st competition of this session for G-5 is “Extempore”.
– Child can select any one topic:
- Is it correct to seize the usage of polythene?
- Can Internet replace the books?
- Conserve water to deserve it life long.
- Woman empowerment – Stop the violence against women.
- Behaviour is a mirror in which everyone displays his image.
– Semi Final will be held on Tuesday, 23rd April 2019.
– Finals will be held on Friday, 10th May 2019 .
Duration : 1 – 1 ½ Minutes
Purpose : To develop public speaking skills and enhance expression.
1. Confirmation should be sent in the My Almanac till Thursday, 18th April 2019
2. If participants will be 6 or less than 6 then in that case no semifinals will be conducted.