It is rightly said that every challenge carries a seed of an opportunity that can be transformed into prosperity and burning desire is the most potent fuel for actualizing the potential.
Green Olympics- A Sports Festival for the session- 2019-20 would be organzied on Wednesday, 30th October 2019 to emblazone the fiery instinct of exhilarated Woodlanders on track and field.
- 100m race is compulsory for all the Woodlanders.
- Select any two events from the list given.
- Last day for sending the confirmation is Saturday, 19th October 2019.
- The event with less than five participants will not be conducted.
- For instructions please turn over leaf.
- Woodlanders have to attend school in comfortable track suits and runners for the event scheduled on Wednesday, 30th October 2019.
- Students have to carry My Almanac, two tiffins (Lunch and fruit) and water – bottle to school. If required, sun shades and caps can be worn in the Ground.
- Students should not carry any Objectionable Material to school else they will be disqualified from attending the Events.
- Chewing Gums, Energy / Soft Drinks, Junk Food and Electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited.