Woodlands Overseas School offers limited admissions to the following classes:
- Pre Kindergarten (Pre – K) to Grade – 8
- Grade 9, 10, 11 only Transfer cases (Seat is confirmed after approval from the CBSE regional office)
- The admission shall be subject to availability of seat in a particular class and to the approved of the Principal.
- The admission fee paid once means child’s seat is confirmed and the same is non – refundable and non – transferable
The admission acceptance form to be signed by parents, will confirm, among other things, the parents’ financial responsibilities to the school, an agreement that they and the child will confirm to the regulations of the school in force from time to time, and that the school will not be liable for any damages or charges on account of injuries sustained by the child during his/her stay at school.
- For admission to Pre- K, the eligibility criterion is that the child should be 3 years of age by March 31st at the start of the session.
- For admission to class VIII, the student must have completed class VII at a recognized school before joining Woodlands Overseas School.
- For admission to class XI, the student must have completed a recognized Secondary Education Board Examination (class X) before joining Woodlands Overseas School. This board should be certified by the previous school that it the board is equivalent to CBSE.