1. The incredible Principal Simerjeet Kaur was avowed “Certificate of Excellence” for Individual Contribution for International Integration on the occasion of International summit on Friday 4th Jan 2013 held-at Bangkok Thailand.
2. Charismatic Woodlanders were the First Prize winners of the Liangollen Musical Eisteddfod, England 2012 International festival of music and dance under the category of heritage folk dance testified with 5500 participants held at New Wales London from Tuesday 3rd to Sunday 8th July 2012.
3. Acclaiming the International accolades, the school won the affiliation of British Council, by winning the International School Award 2012-15, under which the school was authorized to use the British Council logo on its related documents. Our industrious principal Dr. Simerjeet Kaur was acclaimed with ISA award in a gala function held at Mumbai in November 2012.
4. Versatile Principal Dr. Simerjeet Kaur was presented an award of “Best Educationist” by International Institute of Education and Management for outstanding achievements in the field of education on 12th August 2011.
5. For shouldering the responsibility of creating global awareness among the children delicately, the forthright Principal Ms. Simerjeet Kaur Gill has been honored with “Appreciation Award” by the Cabinet Minister, Mr. Parminder Singh Dhindsa on Monday, 26th January 2009.
6. The brightest feather in the cap of Woodlands was added when the school was accredited as ‘Real Change Makers’ across India. The tag has been given to school at National Level Green School Award for 2009, where it won 2nd position across India and 1st position in Punjab in which more than 15000 top ranked schools across India participated.
7. The school bagged 1st position in Punjab and 4th in India surpassing 5500 top ranking school nationwide for Green school Program organized by Center of Science and Environment in New Delhi in the year 2008. The achievement was applauded by honoring the school with an appreciation letter by the Cabinet Minister.
8. WOS added another International feather in its cap when it hosted a Special Program for 10 Days for Multinational Children. These children were from USA, Canada, Brazil, Austria, Sweden, Norway etc.
9. WOS has been accredited as an International School by “The U.S. Department State” when students from Afghanistan China, Germany and intelligentsia team of 10 teachers and other senior officials from “The U.S. Department of State” were received by Woodlands under an Educative Programme for 8 weeks. Woodlands partnered for the programme which was held for the first time in India since Independence. This programme has been held twice at Woodlands. Intensive Teacher Training Sessions as well as Orientations for students were held. The Inter Change of Culture values impinged everyone.
10. With a vision to prepare our younger generations to make a mark in the field of education WOS was inaugurated by Sh. G. Bala Subramanium, Director CBSE, New Delhi on 14th March, 2004.