DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST DURING ADMISSION:
- Photo copy of D.O.B certificate (freshly attested)
- Three latest, colored photographs of child (K-I)
- One latest, colored photograph of the child (K-II onwards)
- Two latest, colored photographs of Mother and Father.
- Original School Leaving certificate / Migration (if applicable).
- Photo copy of previous class report card.
- E-Punjab School Leaving Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of Child, Mother and Father.
- Affidavit attested by Notary Public mentioning Child’s Name (Applicable only if child’s name is not mentioned in DOB)
- Certificate of category if in SC, ST, OBC, (if applicable).
The academic year begins in April for CBSE affiliated schools in India. It is advisable to lookup on the school website for the start month or call up the Reception Desk.
Minimum age for admitting a child in Pre-k is 3 years complete by 31st March.
Your child should have completed six years by 31st March for admission into Grade 1.
Admissions are granted on 2 key factors collectively, one is compliance to the minimum age criteria and second, the child performance is gauged by an aptitude gauging Questionnaire for the desired class.
WOS does allow mid-year admissions to transfer cases or the children who are relocating with their parents in the city. This is subject to the availability of seats in that particular class.
If your child comes from any other international school mid-session, generally the child continues in the same standard or grade in which he/she was studying at the other international school. If your child has completed a particular standard/grade at the international school, then the child would join in the next grade after meeting the admission criteria.
In India, admissions sought during the middle of academic session are granted to the same standard in which the child was studying in the previous school.
Your child would be able to smoothly integrate at WOS and will be at home within the first week of his/her start. Curriculum wise and textbook wise, there will be minimal inconvenience to your child and it’s a collaborative efforts.
There are three terms in a year and school holidays are worked on the basis of national holidays and school breaks. To view a specific term periods and holidays, please visit the WOS school website.
Yes, WOS do provide school bus transport services either directly or through the appointed bus transport services.
Every Bus is equipped with a Helper, First Aid Box, Drinking water facility, Mobile Phone and a Route Chart.
WOS has standard uniforms for weekdays, sports days(ECA) and for Houses. The uniform can be purchased anytime through the year from the local Market.
All books are available in the Market.