1. My family has came NCR (Faridabad) six years back and now again Shifting to NCR (Noida). We found that Woodlands overseas School is the best education institution compared to the schools in NCR. It was very easy for my kids to get admission in Ryan international school at Noida. The Principal of Ryan International was immensely impressed with my kids and wanted to know the school from where they had come. I wish all the very best to Woodlands and pray to God that this school should have branches spread all across the country.
Sandeep Malhotra, Father of (Mehul Malhotra and Master Avi-Malhotra)
2. We have the proud pleasure of putting our daughter in an esteemed institution like Woodlands. We have found it really excellent and disciplined in grooming the children. The Principal and Director are so far sighted, caring and dedicated that we feel that our children are in safest of hands. In fact, the small city like Hoshiarpur is fortunate to have WOS of International standards.
Amrita and Nishant Khandelwal (Parents of Manika Khandewal)
3. It is my proud privilege to express my deep gratitude towards the Principal and her team of teaching staff of the school. My granddaughter studying in this school has shown remarkable progress not only in studies but also in her behavior. I express my blessing to the Principal and her class teacher who has brought out the best in my child. I have been teaching in a prestigious college for forty years and I feel the best teaching takes place in this school. I wish happy, more progressive teaching environment for Woodlands.
P.S. Walia, M.A.M.Ed. Ambhala Cantt. (Grandfather of Ria Singh)
4. According to me Woodlands is a very unique school because of our respectable and lovable Principal and Director. This school makes students aware of environment. The hidden talent of students is revealed only in Woodlands.
Simrat (G-7 Saturn)
5. Wow! Woodlands
I have infinite things to tell about my stupendous school. According to me Woodlands is a second home for me and adorable teachers are like second mother for me. Here burden of books is least but knowledge is most.
Anshul (G-8 Urannus)
6. Really! if you will ask me “Do like my school from my core of heart? Do I feel at as my own family?” Well! I would say very proudly. Oh yes! We are nurtured over here by our administrative staff as their own children.
Rishav (G-9 Jupiter)
7. “Standing apart is our School, Above all is our School.
An ideal school it is our school, Best of all is “Woodlands Overseas School.
Parth Agnish (G-10)
8. The main difference between my German School and Woodlands is the “Respect for Elders and bonding between each other”. Woodlands is not only a school but also a place of love, culture caring, nature, hospitality and learning for life. I love Woodlands.
Christiane Flammersfeld (G-10)
9. Woodlands is known for credence, excellence, original Ideas and concrete education. My school has brought revolution in the education in Hoshiarpur. In this school, I have grown as an individual.
M.S Sonia (Facilitator)